From wood that's been handpicked from sustainable sources and crafted by our artisans, delivered right to your door step.
Emma Pedestal Table
Ships in: 30 Weeks
- Dining Tables and Chairs are all constructed from solid hardwood from sustainable forestry practices right here in the United States.
- All our products are sealed with a catalyzed varnish finish that is extremely durable and built to withstand everyday use.
- The Emma Pedestal Table contains equalizer gear slides
- The Emma Pedestal Table features a 1” Thick top and levelers in the base
- Contains a 2 ½” skirt which is 26 ½” from floor to bottom of skirt
- 42” & 48” solid top round dining table sits 4 people
- 54” solid top round dining table sits 5 to 6 people
- Each 12” Extension as a rule of thumb can accommodate an additional 1 to 2 people
- Due to the shape of the table being round it does not self-store the leaf if you chose extensions as an option
- If cared for properly your solid hardwood furniture can give you a lifetime of service and beauty. Below are several tips that will enhance your solid hardwood furniture investment
- Dust carefully with a soft, damp cloth, following the grain pattern of the wood. Dust often, if possible, to remove everyday particles from wood surfaces.
- Household wood cleaning products work wonderful with our furniture and will do a good job keeping the furniture clean.
- Avoid using nail polish remover, alcohol, and other solvents near or on the furniture
- Don’t wax or use any polish that contains any silicones. The catalyzed heat and moisture resistant finishes do not require any additional polish.
- We recommend using coasters and trivets to ensure added protection against heat, moisture, and surface damage to extend the life of your solid wood piece
- Place away from radiators, fireplaces, and directly above heating ducts