Raleigh Shaker Leg Dining Table
Ships in: 6 to 9 weeks
- The Raleigh shaker leg table is constructed from solid hardwood using sustainable forestry practices right here in the United States.
- All our products are sealed with a catalyzed varnish finish that is extremely durable and built to withstand everyday use.
- Features a 1” bevel edge, and gear slide mechanisms if leaf extension option is selected.
- 42” x 60” with extensions will self-store 2 Leaves, one with apron and one without apron.
- 42” x 66” with extensions will self-store up to 4 Leaves, two with apron and two without apron.
- 42” x 72” with extensions will self-store up to 4 Leaves, two with apron and two without apron.
- 42” x 60” can sit 4 people comfortably.
- 42” x 66” can sit 6 people comfortably.
- 42” x 72” can sit 6 to 8 people comfortably .
- As a rule of thumb each 12” extension can accommodate an additional 1 to 2 people.
- Every piece of American Wood furniture is made by hand, after you place your order. The listed shipping times indicate the approximate time it takes our artisans to craft your furniture.
- Have a different color/stain in mind? Contact us to ask about different stain options.
- To protect the finish, avoid using harsh cleaning products like nail polish removal, alcohol or other solvents.
- Finish photos are an approximation of the final product. Because wood used for furniture comes from a living, growing tree, our products will vary depending on the grain and characteristics of the piece(s) of wood used for your item. Stain and finish will also react differently to different parts of the wood and grain. These are normal characteristics that will not affect the performance of your furniture.
- We recommend using coasters and trivets to ensure added protection against heat, moisture, and surface damage to extend the life of your solid wood piece.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, and other organic features. These are normal, and are not considered manufacturing or quality defects.